Whilst automation can significantly reduce the development lifecycle it is crucial to understand that automation is not about the test tool.
Instead, the focus should be on understanding what processes can or should be automated to provide maximum Return on Investment.
Our test automation specialists can work with you to review your business objectives to define both what is suitable for automation and how to maximise the ROI.
We have experience with most test tools, particularly Open Source tools (such as Selenium) and would be pleased to help identify the best solution for your requirements and team.
With skilful Test Automation, you will be able to:
- Implement a framework which provides a scaleable, flexible regression test capability.
- Test more frequently – for example, using continuous integration tests and environment smoke tests before and after deployment of new builds.
- Increase test coverage.
- Execute tests that are complex, difficult or time consuming to carry out manually.
- Increase the quality of your testing by eliminating human error.
We de-skill the automation process (data or keyword driven) so that once the regression test suite has been implemented, it can be run and maintained in-house.
Our Test Lab provides exploratory testing experts, which complements heavily automated projects (Agile / DevOps).
The benefits of Test Automation are considerable. We can help you implement an effective automation plan that will:
- Enable a seamless transition into an Agile or DevOps environment.
- Reduce the cost and time of executing tests.
- Enable more test cycles to be performed – tests can be run 24/7.
- Perform mundane and complex checks on the test data and environment.
- Increase your confidence at ‘go live’.
- Enable your staff to focus on more valuable activities rather than repetitive tasks.
For further information about our Test Automation consultancy service, please contact us.