Managed Accessibility Service
Making your digital products accessible – and keeping them accessible
It is easy to think of WCAG 2.0 compliance as the end of the accessibility process, but it isn’t. It is just a snapshot of the accessibility of a website at a moment in time.
Updates to websites, new functionality, and new technologies means that keeping your digital products open for business and usable to a wide audience is an ongoing process.
Benefits to you of the Test Partners managed service are:
- You can concentrate on your core business, and let us handle your digital accessibility concerns.
- Keep your products as inclusive as possible for the 66% of the population with digital accessibility needs.
- Access to an accessibility specialist subject matter expert with 5+ years of experience without worrying about recruitment or utilisation.
- Ongoing legislative compliance.
Every website is different, and we will create a custom programme to match your business objectives. Some of the service lines that the managed service can include are:
- Benchmarking the accessibility of your website.
- A roadmap for fixing issues to match your own development resources and timescales.
- Regular audits and testing with new technology to maintain accessibility levels.
- Proactive support in developing and on-demand testing of new components.
- Keeping your Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT), accessibility statement and related documentation up to date.
To speak to an accessibility consultant please submit our contact form or call 0800 612 2780.